Art and Searching for the Answers of Life

By |2018-09-26T22:03:31+02:00April 25th, 2017|

Interview with Roshi Khalilian There is an amazing power in art and I am not referring to its visual beauty or its grandeur.   It’s greatest power is in the way it communicates with people, the way it reaches to the [...]

How to survive a Divorce and a Broken Heart

By |2018-09-26T22:05:50+02:00April 19th, 2017|

It is not the cheeriest of topics, I readily admit, however, let us be both honest and slightly serious for a moment. Considering the large number of triangles reading this I think it might be time to face the question: [...]

Motherhood Unchained

By |2018-09-26T22:10:56+02:00March 29th, 2017|

It’s a warm sunny morning in March. We are on our way to Ascona in our new car. Everyone is excited about our latest purchase and has their own way of celebrating their first ride in it: my husband is [...]

The wonder of daily self-care routine

By |2018-09-26T22:13:54+02:00March 7th, 2017|

Happy Women’s Day Girls! As we celebrate being a woman and all the loveliness that comes with it, I wanted to open up and let you in on a little secret. Many friends have been asking me where do [...]

The dark side of following your dreams

By |2018-09-26T20:26:40+02:00February 10th, 2017|

Just because I have made my dream into a job doesn’t mean it is all glitz and glam (follow me on my Instagram feed). Running Mums in Heels is 90 percent pure joy, excitement, and learning. The other 10 percent is [...]

The F* word

By |2018-09-26T22:38:08+02:00November 30th, 2016|

Friends are the family that you choose yourself (#Friendship) They say it takes a village to raise a child, and I´d say they are right. The only thing is though, that sometimes you don´t know the people in said village, [...]