Conversations on the kitchen floor

Art and Searching for the Answers of Life

By |April 25th, 2017|

Interview with Roshi Khalilian There is an amazing power in art and I am not referring to its visual beauty or its grandeur.   It’s greatest power is in the way it communicates with people, the way it reaches to the hearts of people around the [...]

How to survive a Divorce and a Broken Heart

By |April 19th, 2017|

It is not the cheeriest of topics, I readily admit, however, let us be both honest and slightly serious for a moment. Considering the large number of triangles reading this I think it might be time to face the question: What would you do if [...]

Motherhood Unchained

By |March 29th, 2017|

It’s a warm sunny morning in March. We are on our way to Ascona in our new car. Everyone is excited about our latest purchase and has their own way of celebrating their first ride in it: my husband is showing me all the car [...]

The dark side of following your dreams

By |February 10th, 2017|

Just because I have made my dream into a job doesn’t mean it is all glitz and glam (follow me on my Instagram feed). Running Mums in Heels is 90 percent pure joy, excitement, and learning. The other 10 percent is like that of peeling off [...]